Department of Lands, West Australian State Government.
- Apply in writing or email for permission to dive at least four weeks in advance of trip.
- Miss Shannon Alford, Email: Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Lands, P.O. Box 1143, West Perth WA 6872.
- Phone: (08) 6552 4661
- Fax: (08) 6552 4417
- A site indemnity form must be filled out for each visit to the site. Form can be downloaded here.
- Diving permission acknowledged by official letter from Land Owner.
Large talus filled main passage south-west from doline leads to two lakes, one large and one small. 100 metre long sump at end of 150 metre long large lake leads to a further dome-shaped airspace and submerged passages beyond. Main sump has a large offshoot to the south-east over 150 metres long. Smaller lake reaches 28 metres depth.