In September 2013 the CDAA reached its 40th anniversary, a significant milestone. Over the weekend of 9th and 10th of November, 2013 the 40th anniversary was celebrated in Mt. Gambier.
The CDAA gratefully acknowledges the kind support given by the City of Mount Gambier to the running of the AGM and 40th Anniversary.
The CDAA are please to thank the following supporters for 40th Anniversary Gala Dinner Door Prizes to the value of over $6700:
- A Dive Rite Nomad XT Sidemount Rig & an XT Nomad Sidemount Regulator Set from Dive Rite www.diverite.com & Dive Dive Dive www.divedivedive.com.au valued at over $1500
- A Palm 02 Oxygen Analyser from DiveTek www.divetekoz.com valued at $299
- Hollis LED Mini 3 Light from AUP Australia www.oceanicaus.com.au values at $99.95
- A PADI / TDI Rebreather Discovery Course from IDC Scuba www.idcscuba.com.au valued at over $300
- 3 Night Fly Dive Cod Hole Trip with Mike Ball Dive Expeditions www.mikeball.com valued at over $1900
- An OZTeK 2015 2 Day Gold Pass from OZTeK Dive Cinference & Exhibition www.diveoztek.com.au valued at $250
- A NAUI Hard Hat Standard Dress Diving Course from Professional Diving Services www.profdivers.com valued at over $400
- A ScubaPro MK17/C300 Regulator from ScubaPro Australia www.scubapro.com valued at $760.00
- A Shearwater Petrel Dive Computer from Shearwater Research www.shearwaterresearch.com & AquiferTec www.aquifertec.com.au valued at over $1000
Photo Competition Sponsors